The only IPA-certified Functional Manual Therapist in New Haven County.
Don't think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it.
The goal is to not only get rid of pain,
but keep rid of pain.
Offering a full range of services including: Functional Manual Therapy™-certified through the Institute of Physical Art™; treatment of the spine, rib cage, visceral mobilization, back education, orthopaedic injuries, performance training; frame by frame video motion analysis, dry needling, and overall wellness consultations.
Brian will be running a workshop in Clinton, CT that is open to the public. It will be located at the Pradipika Yoga Studio located at 36 Nod Rd.
on Mar 24th from 6 – 8 pm .
Join Brian for a fun evening to learn about the prevention and management of back pain and sciatica. It will be a night filled with live demos, therapeutic exercise and an integrative approach to managing back pain. Lucky volunteers will experience first hand manual treatment techniques to address specific back pain issues.
In this workshop you will:
• Learn basic anatomy and the different causes of back pain, sciatica, sacroiliac joint issues
• Determine when you need to see a doctor, when you can take matters into your own hands, or work with a physical therapist
• Apply basic strategies to alleviate back pain and continue to relieve your back from pain with learned techniques
• Integrate functional movement patterns your yoga practice to support a healthy lower spine.
Light refreshments and Q&A to follow. Registered yoga teachers earn two continuing education credits through Yoga Alliance.
Other upcoming events:
Check back soon for additional events to be held at Guilford ‘s very own Foodworks Natural Market, Quest Fitness, and local YMCA’s. Some of the topics that PEAK therapists will be discussing may include self mobilization techniques to improve muscle play, holistic techniques for pain management, and wellness techniques to improve quality of life in our senior population.
- A person who places a high value on their own health, well-being, and living a pain-free life?
- An athlete who is struggling to meet their potential, or, the athlete who is just trying to find another way to get a step up on their competition with sport specific training?
- Someone who suffers from chronic pain, headaches, migraines, jaw pain or TMJ disorder?
- Someone who is dealing with fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or other systemic and/or neurological disorders?
Peak Performance Therapy and Wellness takes a wholistic approach to eliminating your pain, restoring your function, and returning you to top-notch performance. Get out of the mindset that you have to “live with the pain” because you can’t remember the last time you didn’t have it. Nobody should have to live with pain!
Stop treating the symptoms and treat the root cause.
Get your FREE, NO obligation
10-minute phone consultation.
Have foot pain?
Skip the injections, skip the meds, let’s treat the hip, pelvis, lower leg, ankle, hindfoot, midfoot, and forefoot. Brian will analyze your footwear, gait, running to determine the root cause–instead of putting a band-aid on the foot pain.